Volunteers are an integral part of the Gran Fondo Argentina. Without your valuable support this race could not be realized. To all of you who generously offer your time: THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
A team of over 100 volunteers is needed to produce the event, and we are extremely grateful for your time and energy. We are happy to provide community service hour verification letters for schools and community groups, and we welcome all volunteers who are at least 16 years of age.
In addition to the satisfaction of being part of the organization of this amazing race, each volunteer receives a Gran Fondo Argentina staff T-shirt as well as other benefits (see below).
To volunteer or for any questions about volunteering, please email at email@example.com
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
- Complementary entry to the race
- Event staff T-shirt
- Entrance to the Brunch Party
- Goody Bag Stuffing: Stuffing rider goodie bags with gifts, flyers, and product samples from sponsors.
- Reception and Hospitality: Be the first point of contact with the riders. Welcome riders and help check them in, provide them with information about the event, collaborate in organizational aspects during the reception.
- Information: Responsible for the general experience of the riders and the attending public.
- Orientation: Directing the riders to the starting corrals. Reception of the riders after crossing the finish line. Assistance with food, hydration, and delivery of the finisher medals.
- Start Line: Organize and control the entry of the riders into the starting corrals.
- Signage and Route: Support the safety of the riders before and during the race (working in coordination with the authorities).
- SAG (Support and Gear): Patrol the circuit to look for any riders in need of assistance. Help riders with mechanical problems.
- Feed Zones: Ensure the correct operation of the Feed Zones and make sure riders are fueled properly with both food and hydration.